Current Openings for New Patients
Thank you for your interest in Cognitive Behavior Institute. Due to the overwhelming demand for behavioral health services in Pennsylvania, we currently have availability for scheduling new clients for the following services:
- Psychiatry/Medication Management
- Self Pay Couples or Family Therapy with a Pre-licensed counselor ($60 per session) *EVENINGS AND WEEKENDS AVAILABLE!
- Self Pay Individual Therapy Services with a Pre-licensed counselor ($60 per session) *EVENINGS AND WEEKENDS AVAILABLE! Available for all ages!
- Self Pay Individual Therapy Services with a Graduate-level intern ($25 per session) *available for ages 5 and older
- Self Pay Marathon Couples Therapy with a Gottman-certified CBI Therapist
- ACT 235 Evaluation – $500 SELF PAY ONLY – In person @ Mt. Lebanon office location
- Intakes for our weekly Body Image Group led by Zia Cook-Andres and Casey Harvey
If you are interested in these services please fill out our New Patient Request form.
Waitlists for Additional Services
At this time we have an extensive wait list for:
- Therapy services for kids and adults with licensed providers in-network with commercial insurances and Medicare
- Psychological Testing
If you are interested in being added to our waitlist for either of these services, please fill out our Waitlist Request form.
Our website will be updated regularly to reflect our current availability as capacity increases.
Before your first appointment
We use a patient portal for you to complete paperwork, measures and access the telehealth link for virtual sessions. Below are instructional videos for how to complete each of these.
Logging into the patient portal for the first time
Completing paperwork (consents and assessments)
Access the video link for telehealth appointments